Guided by Catholic values and teachings we serve children and youth within the Hamilton community by protecting their safety and well-being, strengthening their families and nurturing lifelong relationships.
- Safe and Thriving Children and Youth
- Empowered Families
- Stronger Communities
Our Guiding Beliefs:
- In the sacredness of human life, and the dignity and worth of each individual.
- Every child, youth and family is unique and has the ability to positively change.
- An anti-oppressive practice which supports equity, inclusion, empowerment and social justice.
- Children and youth should be cared for within their family and community, as long as it is safe to do so.
- It is vital for children and youth to establish stable, dependable and lasting relationships.
- Employees and resource families must be supported and prepared to carry out this challenging and important work.
- The voices of children, youth and families must inspire and influence how we work and make decisions.
- It takes a community to ensure the safety and well-being of children and youth.
- When families and children receive help early, children and youth are safer.
- Our work is a vocation guided by Catholic values, teachings and traditions.
- Success for Children, Youth and Families
- Service Excellence
- Human Dignity and Respect
- Communication and Collaboration
- Shared Accountability
- Our Team
To prepare for the future, we have reached out and listened to our stakeholders. By engaging over two hundred individuals, including youth, birth parents, foster, kinship and adoptive parents, volunteers, our employees, community service partners and government representatives we have shaped a strategic plan that embodies the immense power of collaboration. The plan builds on our assets and directs our efforts and resources to our most critical priorities.
Click here to read the CCASH Strategic Plan