Guided by Catholic values and teachings we serve children and youth within the Hamilton community by protecting their safety and well-being, strengthening their families and nurturing lifelong relationships.
- Safe and Thriving Children and Youth
- Empowered Families
- Stronger Communities
Our Guiding Beliefs:
- In the sacredness of human life, and the dignity and worth of each individual.
- Every child, youth and family is unique and has the ability to positively change.
- An anti-oppressive practice which supports equity, inclusion, empowerment and social justice.
- Children and youth should be cared for within their family and community, as long as it is safe to do so.
- It is vital for children and youth to establish stable, dependable and lasting relationships.
- Employees and resource families must be supported and prepared to carry out this challenging and important work.
- The voices of children, youth and families must inspire and influence how we work and make decisions.
- It takes a community to ensure the safety and well-being of children and youth.
- When families and children receive help early, children and youth are safer.
- Our work is a vocation guided by Catholic values, teachings and traditions.